Items on this page are part of the version 7.462 patch.
This patch is being released along with the planned world merge. Players will be receiving a special in-game item when they first log on after the merge. Please make sure you have at least one open Inventory slot on all characters before servers go offline at 12:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time on Tuesday, August 2, 2005!
- Players will receive an RSI Attribute Reconfiguration Hack item in their Inventories. This one-use item will reset a character's Attributes to their original scores and allow players to add earned Attribute points where they see fit.
- Players now have 3 character slots for each world. Slots will initially be filled by any characters migrated to the new worlds from their original worlds. If a player has fewer than three characters on the merging worlds, he or she will have open slots to create new characters in.
Changes and Improvements
- Players will now recieve an XP reward the first time a new Hardline is synchronized. ***
- Earned XP for some Introductory and Seduction missions for each Organization has been increased to correct levels.
- NPCs no longer initiate Interlock unless intentionally attacked. (They will still use Free Ranged attacks.)
- Chateau Guards now have their mohawks properly rendered.
- PVP flag now flipped on attacker if attacker uses Wounding Throw or Sever Artery on another player.
- Bug allowing stealthed characters to move at normal speed after using an elevator has been fixed.
- Bug causing a crash when trying to sort some Marketplace pages has been fixed.
- A bug causing characters to be stuck in Interlock during multi-on-one combat has been fixed.
- Gang members now have the appropriate gang tag.
- Bug causing the Reconstruct button to not work correctly has been fixed.
*** A possible exploit was discovered while testing the hardline XP gain. The team is working on a fix for this problem and hardline XP will be turned on as soon as we can patch the game.
Posted by The Matrix Online Team